Friday, April 28, 2006

Duel


Steven Speilberg so shone in this hour of glory and brilliance with the twisted cat-and-mouse tale that made me swear I will never mess with truck drivers again. Maybe not what most would consider a horror film, but it sure scares me. A working man (played by wonderfully talkative Dennis Weaver, R.I.P) is on his way to the salt mines when he suddenly finds himself the target of a truck driver's sick little game. Action-packed and thrill-filled, this is definately one for any DVD collection. And make sure to look for an accidental cameo by Speilberg himself (you can see him in a pane of glass with the camera.) Now now, he was just starting out! (***1/2 out of ****)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of the best TV movies of all time and maybe my favourite Spielberg film.

Anonymous said...

I was searching blogs,and I found yours.Please,
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my wild bird feeding supplies site.
Have a good day!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.